DO YOU PHOTOGRAPH ALTERNATIVE WEDDINGS, RETRO WEDDINGS, BACKYARD WEDDINGS, OR DIY WEDDINGS | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

DO YOU PHOTOGRAPH ALTERNATIVE WEDDINGS, RETRO WEDDINGS, BACKYARD WEDDINGS, OR DIY WEDDINGS

ROWENA AND WILLIAM ENJOY THEIR ALICE IN WONDERLAND THEMED WEDDING PARTY

MOTHER AND FATHER OF THE BRIDE!

FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS!
VARIOUS BOHEMIAN AND ECLECTIC CHARACTERS AT RECENT WEDDINGS
SEE MY INSPIRATION / MOOD BOARD HERE ON PINTEREST FOR DIY / RETRO / VINTAGE, HAND-MADE WEDDINGS HERE


Do you photograph alternative weddings?
That was a question I was asked at a wedding fair the other day. At a previous wedding fair I was asked if I would photograph a small, intimate gothic wedding, and another bride-to-be asked if I had a 'special' price list for smaller 'DIY Retro Weddings'... my answer to all these enquiries is that yes! Brides-to-be are putting more and more effort into making their weddings 'stand out', to make them different, to embrace a different  culture, or fantasy world or just to be different and have fun - whether that is a rockabilly wedding, a 50's themed wedding, a scooter wedding, whatever!
I photograph any type of wedding across the north east of England or Cumbria or Yorkshire, anywhere in fact.
Backyard weddings, retro weddings, DIY weddings and any type of alternative weddings, so if you have a small intimate wedding for a handful of people (my smallest ever wedding was with EIGHT people, including the bride and groom) please ask me to be a part of your day, I mix and match easily with any type of people, I have a big personality, love to photograph something different, and if you have a small wedding on a restricted budget, particularly midweek, and I'm free, ring me and tell me all about your plans and I would be happy to come up with a price that tries to meet your expectations.
This year I photographed an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding, and later a lovely small wedding on a village green with an ice cream van, lots of bunting, a vintage tea party and with lots of cupcakes and Victorian sponge cakes!
So, don't be shy, ring me in the office on 01429 423165 until 6pm, or on my mobile at any time, 0778 7150966 and tell me all about your plans!


DIRK VAN DER WERFF


KEYWORDS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POST




theme + fancy dress + Polaroid + punk wedding + forest wedding + rockabilly + vintage + retro + 40's wedding + 50's + alternative + Hollywood + outside + festival + cupcake + weddingtons + farm + bunting + tattoos + beach wedding + ink + live music + camping + tea party + Alice in Wonderland + vegan wedding + hay bales + village green + deck chairs + pub garden wedding + fairground roundabout + Mad Hatter's Tea Party + Hen Night vintage tea party

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: