HALLGARTH GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING REVIEW FROM MEL AND GAVIN | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

HALLGARTH GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING REVIEW FROM MEL AND GAVIN

Wedding reviews are always lovely to receive .. the end of a wedding commission well done .....
Melanie and Gavin had a great day at Hallgarth Golf and Country Club near Darlington after their wedding at Norton Church on The Green last summer, and they have kindly sent the following review .... with just a couple of the 300+ final edited images telling the story of their day from beginning to end .. 


"....When Gavin and I started to make plans for our wedding I was immediately give the job of finding a photographer as I am a trained photographer myself, so I have an eye for detail and quality.....and I found both in Dirk’s work.
I remember when I first met Dirk, it was at a wedding fair at Redworth Hall.
It was a huge building with rooms after rooms full of reps from different companies trying to get your business for one thing or another and by the time I got to the last room I was pretty fed up with being hassled and was ready to leave with my mountain of leaflets......when I heard a voice.
Dirk said, ”I bet you’re fed up by now.....here’s my details.....speak to you soon!
It was like a breath of fresh air not to be hassled and this stuck in my mind plus I was very impressed when I saw his images that night on his website. 
We arranged a meeting with Dirk at Hallgarth Golf and country Club near Darlington to discuss things in more detail and made our booking there and then....
Dirk is a professional and hard working person, and Gavin and I were immediately put at ease with Dirk’s fun personality and humour.
Dirk captured the mood of our special day perfectly. Everything when smoothly and we didn’t even know he was there most of the time as he blended in and mingled with our family and guests effortlessly.
When we received the final edited images in a presentation box and had to narrow them down to the final ones to go in to the album I found it really hard as there was just so many fantastic ones to choose from.
I’d forgotten some of the moments of the day and as I was looking through them all, I found myself laughing as Dirk had captured some beautiful moments perfectly.
Dirk is a fantastic photographer and an inspiration!..."


Many thanks indeed ... another satisfied customer, and if you are having a wedding on Teeside or in Darlington or Whitby or on the North York Moors, Ripon or Thirsk or Northallerton, ring me in the office on 01429 423165 or on my mobile 0778 7150966 and let's talk about the plans for your wedding. If you would like to progress to a meeting, without obligation, I will travel to meet you! More details about pricing and packages HERE for 2011 / 2012 / 2013
DIRK VAN DER WERFF

2 comments:

Macky said...

I have attended a wedding in Darlington and it was held in Hall Garth hotel! is that the hotel you are talking about? the place is very nice

thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

that's the one ....

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: