HARDWICKE HALL HESELDEN WEDDING REVIEW UPDATE FROM NICOLA AND DAVID | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

HARDWICKE HALL HESELDEN WEDDING REVIEW UPDATE FROM NICOLA AND DAVID




I've just updated the page with additional images from the kind wedding review and testimonial from Nicola and David's Wedding at Hardwicke Hall.
The white cholcolate cake in particular has become one of the more popular images on my website - and I personally love the image of Nicola's son Josh carrying one of the bridemaids upside down!
The updated review of my wedding photography at Hardwicke Hall is HERE
LATEST NEWS AND WEDDINGS ON MY BLOG ARE HERE
If you would like me to photograph your wedding capturing all the emotion and fun, naturally, then ring me on 01429 423165 OR MY MOBILE 0778 715 0966  .. coverage from £1000 .....  check if your date is FREE .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: