CLAIRE AND JAMIE'S PRE-WEDDING PORTRAITS ON THE BEACH | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

CLAIRE AND JAMIE'S PRE-WEDDING PORTRAITS ON THE BEACH



Claire and Jamie are being married at Redworth Hall, a wedding venue near Darlington in County Durham this week and I spent some time with them a few weeks ago to have a chat about their big day and get to know them a little more.

I hadn't seen them since we met almost a year ago with their parents when I was pitching to be their official photographer at their wedding.

We got on well then, and I enjoyed being with their family as well, so it was good to hook up again and talk life, love and weddings.....

Jamie had injured his ankle, so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been too happy being dragged across the sand dunes and beach - but he took it in good heart and spirit, and Claire just laughed!

A pre-wedding portrait session gives my brides and grooms and myself a chance to bond a little so that when it comes to the wedding day, we're not strangers and they and their families will be confident that I can record the biggest day of their lives and create some lovely photographs at the same time!

I hope you enjoy a few of the images we created on our walk on the coast near Hartlepool - look out for a selection of their wedding photographs next week!

DIRK VAN DER WERFF

KEYWORDS: PORTRAIT, PORTRAITS, PRE-WEDDING, LOVE, ENGAGED, ENGAGEMENT, COUPLE, NORTH EAST ENGLAND, COAST, COASTLINE, WEDDING, BRIDE AND GROOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: