RHOANNE AND ANDREW'S WEDDING AT HEADLAM HALL - JULY 2009 | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

RHOANNE AND ANDREW'S WEDDING AT HEADLAM HALL - JULY 2009


UPDATED 2009 ... SNEAK PEAK PHOTOGRAPHS FROM RHOANNE'S WEDDING - SEE BELOW

I met with Rhoanne and her father at Headlam Hall for a cup of tea and a chat a few weeks ago.

I showed them the fantastic San Francisco A3 and A4 wedding books, and really enjoyed their company.

Good news arrived in my e-mail with confirmation of their booking for Rhoanne's wedding to Andrew at Headlam Hall in 2009.

So, if you were considering booking me for 19th July 2009, I'm afraid that I will be having a great day photographing Rhoanne's wedding at Headlam Hall!

SEE PHOTOGRAPHS FROM THEIR WEDDING HERE

Ring for FREE on 0800 804 7270 or my mobile on 0778 7150966


MORE DETAILS ON MY WEBSITE HERE


My latest wedding news and photographs HERE


View recent testimonials HERE:


DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: