LANGLEY CASTLE WEDDING INVITATIONS - THEY'RE A BIT WILD AND WACKY.....! | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

LANGLEY CASTLE WEDDING INVITATIONS - THEY'RE A BIT WILD AND WACKY.....!

I'm so looking forward to covering Shelley and Stephen's wedding at Langley Castle this coming weekend ....

Shelley has been texting me all week saying: 'How exciting, it's snowing ....'.

She will be disappointed on the day however, as the long range seems to suggest it will be grey, overcast and raining ...

Hmmmm
. She also intends to drag me to the battlements at the top of the castle during the daylight with Stephen for some dramatic photographs too ....... I hope my insurance is up to date!!

They're such a fun couple and have all sorts of personal touches throughout the day and night to make sure this is such a memorable day - and, as they're both martial arts masters - how about this for a FANTASTIC wedding invitation card for their wedding at Langley Cas
tle ....?

My most recent news and photographs from weddings across the north of England HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: