JUDGES COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL WEDDING FAIR DATES | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

JUDGES COUNTRY HOUSE HOTEL WEDDING FAIR DATES

JUDGES WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY: JENNI AND IAN AT THEIR WINTER WEDDING

Judges Country House Hotel Wedding Fair at Yarm is on Sunday 3rd November 2013 between 11-4pm See my recent weddings at Judges HERE or my Inspiration Board on Pinterest HERE

It's a great wedding venue - perfect for wedding photographs and for a great wedding celebrations on the border of North Yorkshire and Cleveland / Teesside.
One of my favourite weddings at Judges Country House Hotel at Yarm was Ian and Jennie's wedding between Christmas and New Year when it snowed!
The wedding was late in the day and of course it was almost dark as we came out of the church at Nunthorpe, and we headed across to Judges as the snow was falling heavier and heavier.
By the time the celebrations were over, I just knew that I would have to get Jennie and Ian outside in the snow as I was leaving.
It was about 11pm but they came outside, I put the camera on a tripod with a slow shutter speed and threw in a little bit of flash to balance everything up .... et voilĂ !
If you would also like me to be your photographer at Judges Country House Hotel on your wedding day I would be delighted to be part of your celebrations!
Ring my mobile on 0778 7150966 or in the office until 6pm on 01429 423165 .. DON'T LOSE YOUR DATE .. WEDDINGS FOR 2014 / 2015 GET BOOKED VERY QUICKLY!!

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE
DIRK VAN DER WERFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: