LIVING NORTH NORTH EAST WEDDING SUPPLEMENT LAUNCH | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

LIVING NORTH NORTH EAST WEDDING SUPPLEMENT LAUNCH


I received my copy of the North East Weddings supplement with my copy of Living North this morning and my advert looked as good as I remember it when I designed it in 5 minuted flat... ahem!

Similar style to my cards this year and the exhibition stand...... .. looked a lot different to the others across the spread, a bit more hard edged.

I'm sure some will love it and I'm sure that some will hate it ... but at least it will be remembered, and if it sets my approach and customer service apart from other professional wedding photographers across the north then that can only be a good thing!

... and, as long as people don't use 'Uncle Brian who got a digital camera at Christmas' for their wedding photography there are loads of excellent photographers across the north east if you decide not to book with me!

Had my first enquiry this afternoon from the advert too ......

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE:

Outstanding natural wedding photography across the north east and beyond . . . Matfen Hall to Beamish Hall, Close House Hotel to Jesmond Dene House Hotel, Staincliffe Hotel Seaton Carew to Gateshead Newcastle Hilton Hotel weddings, Crathorne Hall to Redworth Hall, Seaham Hall to Judges Country House Hotel and Lumley Castle to Langley Castle. Wedding photographer to Linden Hall, Bamburgh Castle, wedding photography at Gisborough Hall and Dunsley Hall Hotel and the spectacular new wedding photography wedding venue location at Wynyard Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: