Wedding Cakes and suppliers ..... HMS TRINCOMALEE | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Wedding Cakes and suppliers ..... HMS TRINCOMALEE


I'm forever being asked where to source different wedding cakes / wedding favours - even wedding dresses when I'm showing off our portfolio of wedding photographs to prospective clients.
I try to remember and make note of different suppliers at different weddings but it's not always possible as every day is hectic (as well as fun...).
The good thing is that I keep in contact with many of my brides from over the years (and I'm photographing some of their children now...), so I can always e-mail or ring a bride to find out where the placecards were from, or who supplied the bouquet or perhaps the supplier of the entertainment for the evening reception.
So, with that, here's a beautiful cake that was at Susan and Derek's Valentine's Day wedding at HMS Trincomalee at the Historic Quay in Hartlepool and I can let you know that the supplier was Ice 'n Easy in Durham City.

My latest wedding news and photographs HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: