WEDDING FAIR - YOUR WEDDING AT GATESHEAD | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

WEDDING FAIR - YOUR WEDDING AT GATESHEAD


I feel as though I'm still recovering after spending 14 hours standing at my booth at the 'Your Wedding - The Exhibition' at Gateshead International Stadium at the weekend.......

A big thanks to all of you who called in to say 'Hello', to all those couples who took the time to have a chat and listen to me for a couple of minutes, and to those of you who already had a photographer (groan..) not to worry, I hope you also have a great wedding day!!

Hopefully you all took away my promotional cards with you, and if you need any more help, advice or direction about the photography for your BIG day, please ring me, or text me or contact me on my mobile and I would be very happy to help out!

A big Hi! to Alison and Adam Dangerfield whose wedding I photographed a few years ago - Alison's BIG sister is getting married in 2010 to James, and I'm now signed up to photograph their wedding too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: