THE HAPPIEST BRIDE EVER AT A CRAB AND LOBSTER WEDDING, ASENBY, THIRSK, NORTH YORKSHIRE | DIRK VAN DER WERFF - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

THE HAPPIEST BRIDE EVER AT A CRAB AND LOBSTER WEDDING, ASENBY, THIRSK, NORTH YORKSHIRE


KELSEY AT HER HAPPIEST .. CLOSE TO HER NEW HUSBAND AT THE CRAB AND LOBSTER NEAR ASENBY NORTH YORKSHIRE, ONE OF MY FAVOURITE WEDDING VENUES IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND


THE HAPPY COUPLE OUTSIDE THE CHURCH IN TOPCLIFFE BEFORE HEADING TO THE CRAB AND LOBSTER FOR THEIR WEDDING BREAK FAST WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS - PHOTOGRAPH BY DIRK VAN DER WERFF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
I was meeting with a prospective bride and groom today at The Crab and Lobster, near Asenby, North Yorkshire, and it reminded me at the time of Kelsey's wedding there last Christmas.
She was the happiest bride I think I have photographed in many a year.... she was just beaming all day long!
The Crab and Lobster is a great location for a wedding, and over the years it has proved to be one of my favourite places to take photographs both inside and out!
LATEST WEDDING: FAY AND NICK'S WEDDING AT THE CRAB AND LOBSTER HERE


If you would like me to be the official photographer at your wedding at The Crab and Lobster, please ring me in the office until 6pm on 01429 423165 or on my mobile at any time 0778 7150966. DON'T LOSE YOUR DATE .. ring now!
READ MY WEDDING REVIEWS HERE


READ ABOUT COST / PRICES / INVESTMENT HERE
DIRK VAN DER WERFF


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT HERE: